Here is the Success Manifesto you've been searching for.

But first, my story... 

HOW THE GUY WHO ALMOST KILLED ME SAVED MY LIFE...


I was coming home from the bar I worked at - it was around 5 am and I was feeling miserable.

Worst of all, I was starving and I only had enough money to get a hot dog from the 7/11 across the street...

My paycheck on September was gone 7 days after cashing it in. And I still had $1130 in debt after making the worst investment of my life - an online shop for children clothes.

I was really desperate... 32 years old and I couldn't afford to go out and have a beer with my friends, let alone take a girl out for dinner or anything.

If only I could find a better paid job!...


That's what was going through my mind, rushing to get home, when I crossed the red light that changed my life. I heard the car breaks squeak and the next second I was down on the pavement. I was so absent minded, I didn't even realize I was crossing the street, let alone see the red light.

The driver got out of the car and helped me up. I was fine, mildly bruised from the fall, but no serious injury.

He looked at me and said: "Wilson man, I didn't even realize it was you! I'm so sorry. What were you thinking jumping in front of the car like that?"
That was Kean, my fellow from college, a really chubby guy back then who drop-out after the first year because he said school was a total waste of time and he wanted to make money, not spend it on tuition fee.

A few years after we stopped going to the same places I wondered from time to time what had come of him. I imagined him working petty jobs, just like me, or maybe even worse... living in a trailer and getting even chubbier...

And look at him now!


Fancy clothes on a worked-out body, driving an Aston Martin DBS...

Wow, who would've thought?!

He insisted on taking me out for lunch the next day, but I said no. I was embarrassed by the whole thing and made up some lie that I had to go out of town to visit some friends.

But he wouldn't let me go without giving him my phone number. He wanted to make sure I didn't develop any complications from the car accident.

Next week he called me and caught me completely off guard. I had to accept his lunch invitation back at his place.

I got to his home… and at first I thought I was hallucinating…

He owned the penthouse in the most expensive residential complex in the area…

When the door opened I saw what could have been my college dream room… just the living room was three times the size of my house…

READ MORE or click on image of Kean's car below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publishing. Thank you for your input.