How can I win in life?

Any winners out there? Do you like to win? Do you like to improve your life and just have fun?


What's better, working on weaknesses or sharpening strengths? 

Ready to live #thebetterlife?

The above is just one thing you’ll learn in Dean’s 30 Day challenge (that’s Day 16).

Hello. I’m Ter Scott, THE Life & Legacy Coach™. My main focus is helping people improve in the Major 8™ areas of their lives. When Dean invited me to go through his 30 Day challenge I knew it would change lives but for me; did I have the time?

Surprisingly it only takes a few minutes a day to glean inspiration from Dean’s lessons and it’s a great way to start any day for any person who, well, want to start their day in an awesome way!

Since this message is geared to the competitive and motivated person before I give you Dean’s link to join let me tell you about how to …

Collect Your Daily Bonus Points!

You can earn 30 bonus points for today's challenge by sharing your progress on social media along with a special challenge link. You will be awarded the points when one of your friends or followers clicks on the link. Not only that, but anyone who joins the challenge from that link will be added to your "challenger group" and you will also get a share of the points they accumulate as they complete challenges!

So here’s that link again and I’ll see you in my "challenger group", at either one of my events or Dean’s events.
Do well.
Ter Scott!
Ready to live #thebetterlife? http://www.thebetterlife.com/c-qygjiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publishing. Thank you for your input.