Millionaire Success Habits; Larry King & Dean Graziosi

Attention business people, entrepreneurs, teachers, and "everyday people" like me- Check this out; it's fun, free (which is crazy to get this kind of "Tony Robbins Quality" teaching) and only takes a couple of minutes to do each day. It's by someone who is a friend and mentor of mine. I can hardly believe it's Day 18 of 30 for me, but that's just it; anyone can do this even with a busy schedule. Enjoy; here’s the link: http://www.thebetterlife.com/i-zcswsm

(If you are here because you saw the above pic somewhere, THIS IS THE SITE! Click this link to Get Dean's 30 Day The BetterLife Course and his free book, Millionaire Success Habits.

The above is a recent post I put on my Facebook page. I've been going through Dean's 30 Day Challenge and even as THE Life & Legacy Coach, I'm having a great time with this. Every day Dean has a short video with an assignment which is purposely made to take only a couple minutes of your time. If anything, I've learned "discipline" and "routine" since I've made it to Day 18 out of 30 and I know that with my schedule that (let's say it together), "if I can, you can"!

Image may contain: car and text

Here's the link to visit Dean's page where you'll see a short "Getting Started" welcome video and you can also request his book, Millionaire Success Habits if you don't already have it. Both are free at his site, and by the way, he's also giving away his Tesla. It's worth it to go to the site just to see this beautiful car!

Visit: http://www.thebetterlife.com/i-zcswsm

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publishing. Thank you for your input.