Try a little kindness, yeah show a little kindness!

Day 5, Just do it!

If you have not taken advantage of Dean's (VERY COOL AND FUN) 30-day challenge, I encourage you to CLICK HERE and do so right now! Then come right back here to read more and join us with your comments. 

Today is my Day 5; if you are somewhere in Dean’s 30 day program and if you are following me and my team, check the links after this article below and you’ll be able to visit the links to the posts for the specific days and you can leave your comments about your daily experiences and help to motivate and edify others.

Since you are probably not at Day 5 and I don’t want to let the “cat out of the bag”; meaning I want you to get the total effect of Dean’s words from his Day 5 video for yourself, I will only give you a clue by sharing this song: 



Here are the links to my comments for each of my day’s comments so far. I invite you to register for Dean’s 30 Days (here)

and then go to each of the following and leave your comments about each day:

DAY 2:
DAY 3:
DAY 4:

For day 5, leave your comments below.

Want to know my comments about Day 6? It will be here tomorrow.

It doesn't take long each day to become better. Register today; it only took me 44 seconds to do today’s challenge and it is sooooooo fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publishing. Thank you for your input.