Join Free Q&A Session; As a Man Thinketh

I’m excited to present my first telephone 

Q & A phone session about the book, As a Man Thinketh. 



By attending you’ll get the recording free of charge and more bonuses.

The session is Wednesday, November 7th, at 7 pm Central Time.  

In the meantime, get your free copy of the book and link to an online audio reading at my site: www.terscott.com/pdfs

To participate... 

simply enter name and email in the contact form on this page 

with any comments or questions, you may have. 

I’ll reply prior to the session with the call in details.



Included in your email from me will be a message, something like this:

Yes, sign me up for the phone session As a Man Thinketh. Please send me the instructions to call in.

By attending the session, you agree to the following:
I understand that I may obtain a pdf copy of the book As a Man Thinketh any time prior to the session and print it out so I have it to refer to while the event is in session. Get your copy here.

I understand that the session will be recorded and I’ll receive a completed recording of the session free of charge, emailed me shortly after the session.

I further understand (and agree to) the session (or parts of the session) being published in other formats by Terry (Ter) Scott at his or his company’s discretion, of which I will not receive any remuneration.

If you have questions, please let me know in your comments.

Looking forward to having you at the session!

Ter Scott! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publishing. Thank you for your input.