Want to be Interviewed for our Online Magazine?

This is a letter which will be similar to the one you'll receive via email after we chat about your potential interview for the Clues of Success Online Magazine. I publish it here for anyone who is interested in applying. If you or you know of someone who fits the theme of Clues of Success, and would merit an interview, please use the contact form on this page and someone will reply shortly. 


NOTE: With some live interviews, we allow attendees to be present. If you'd like a list of upcoming interviews, request to be on the email list. 

Here is the letter: 

Your interview for Clues of Success Online Magazine is set for (date and time) and it should last for about 30 to 45 minutes. (Please reply to this email and confirm date and time).

The audio will be transcribed for the blog and you’ll be able to link it to your website to build traffic. We will also place your profile picture, a picture of your book, etc. in the blog article and link it to your web page. Blog posts are evergreen and will always be on the Internet (no pressure; LOL). I’m just saying that to let you know that as the blog’s audience grows, your traffic should also. Plus, the audio will be on the companion podcast and when that is published, you’ll receive an audio file which you can use to promote you, your product and business.

The format of the interview is that we'll have a quick/short commercial about something I’m doing or a sponsor is doing (non-competing with what the guest does) and ends with a “commercial”, a plug for the guest’s book (or product) and website. In the middle will be great content, by you, the guest! 

I may further publish the interview in print media or Youtube (without changes) and if so, you’ll get a mention with your website address, and live link where applicable, but without any further remuneration.

Attached is a pdf sheet of questions I may ask, but usually things roll on pretty nicely as we interact as you simply share where you've been, where you are and where you are going.

Here is a little bit about the Clues of Success, and me.

I’ve interviewed people before but the Clues of Success Online Magazine is new and I’m just getting it started. It's been a "dream" for a long time and our friend Jack Canfield would call it a "breakthrough goal". Currently, I have a very successful belly dancer/speaker/instructor, a CEO of a very large convenience store chain (over 1000 locations) and yourself, Logan, of “Logan’s Mission” so far. You’ll have the privilege of being one of the first!

To find out about Ter Scott, you could do a Google search and you’ll see a ton about me; and you can also click Google Images for a visual. Briefly, I’ll say that I manage over 100 blogs, mostly relating to MONEY – MARKETING – MOTIVATION. www.terscott.com.  Public speaking, writing, and coaching are what I do. You can search Amazon to find the books I’ve written. The theme which runs through everything I do is about “manifesting your best self, being grateful and proactive in helping others; and putting the action into the Law of Attraction”. I’m currently in the process of being certified as a Jack Canfield Success Principles trainer, which will strengthen my talks further; as I already use much of his work.

Here are links to a few of the blogs which pertain to this topic:
https://askbusinessconsulting.blogspot.com/ (what I do when I’m not interviewing people)
https://answersfromcosmos.blogspot.com/ (a daily “mild push” toward positive growth) and
https://secretrulesforattainment.blogspot.com/ (where I teach my Major8 principles as a track to run on).

If you have other questions, please let me know.

Make it a great day.
Terry (Ter) Scott!

About 10 minutes prior to the call, please call the conference line using the details below.
(You should “test” this the day before to be sure your computer or phone line works with this. You may have to download the Free Conference Call app on your phone or computer. I like using my computer to conduct the interviews because I can take notes, etc., and depending on your phone service, there may be a charge; usually a penny per minute. So, it’s your choice.

PS. Don’t sweat anything; we’ll just have a nice conversation and let the world eavesdrop on it.

Dial-in number (US): (Will be provided) 
International dial-in numbers: (Will be provided) 
Online meeting ID: (Will be provided) 
Join the online meeting: (Will be provided) 

For 24/7 Customer Care, call (Will be provided) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publishing. Thank you for your input.