You and your business story could be featured online at Clues of Success Online Magazine:


Hello. 

My name is Ter (that’s short for “Terry” or “terrific”) Scott and I’m the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant™ and Life & Legacy Coach™. This blog is authored by myself and it is all about “leaving a legacy in the sands of time, which others can follow to realize his and her own potentials.




You’ll read interviews I’ll present of successful business people and entrepreneurs who have experienced having a dream, enduring the trials and winning the victory of realizing the goal of achieving.

What is your dream? What are your trials? What have you realized which is now helping others to make the world a better place? Would you like to apply to be interviewed? Would you like to suggest someone that I could interview?

Please let me know by using the contact form on this page.

Make it a great day!


Terry (Ter) Scott! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publishing. Thank you for your input.