Minnesota Millionaire Success Habits Accountability Group

Join Ter Scott’s Millionaire Success Habits 
Accountability Group.

orland kitI will conduct 4 weeks of teleconferences covering Dean Graziosi’s book, The Millionaire Success Habits. Each week one part of the book will be addressed with interaction from attendees plus “assignments”. During these four weeks, attendees will keep each other accountable for reading the book and following the success habits laid out.





How do you get the book?  How do you apply to join the accountability group?

1. You’ll get the book either by purchasing it on Amazon or

There are several locations available. I, yours truly, will be attending December 7th at 12 noon. 

If you get tickets for noon on December 7th, you can meet me for coffee after the event. 

I don’t get a penny from Dean for telling you about this. 

I know Dean, and I've learned from his teachings. He is the real deal. 

I’ve known Dean for years now and his philosophy, heart and products are in the right place. He will no doubt share additional products and services at the event but don’t think that this will be just a “sales pitch”. You will get his book ($26 priced at Amazon) free with two tickets to the event.


2. To be part of my “Millionaire Success Habits Accountability Group” forward your emailed confirmation to me at the email in the pic below. And I’ll reply with details about the group.

You won’t want to miss Dean’s event or the accountability group. 

You can attend any of Dean’s events at any (Minnesota) location to qualify for the Accountability Group. Let’s actually put feet to our goals, and start running! 

If you have questions, let me know.

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!


You can contact me here: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated prior to publishing. Thank you for your input.